Scope and Consent
Collection of Personal Information
You can browse the BathroomEstore.com website, or relates sites, without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you register for an account with us, you give us your personal information, and you are not anonymous to us.
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of and access to our sites, applications, services and tools, and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit our sites, use our applications, services and tools, or interact with our advertising or content, we automatically collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or other access device. This information is associated with you personally only when sign in as a registered user, and includes but is not limited to:
· device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information,
Information You Give Us
We collect and store any information you enter on our sites or you provide to us in context of using our sites, applications, services or tools. This may include, but is not limited to:
· information you provide us when registering for an account, including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
· addition information you may provide to us via social media sites or services
· transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
· shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
· information provided in the context of community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, or correspondence sent to us
· additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list)
Information from other Sources
We may receive or collect supplemental information about you from third parties sources and add it to our account information. This may include, but is not limited to, demographic and navigation information, credit check information, and additional information about you from a credit bureau or other sources, as permitted by law.
Information Collection, Sharing and Registration - Social Media Websites
We offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and others.
Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools, provide you with requested customer service and relevant information about your account and our services, and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
· provide you access to our sites and the services and customer support you request;
· prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
· customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
· contact you, either via email or telephone, to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems with your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes authorized by law
· contact you, either via email or telephone to inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
· compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
· provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our and our corporate family’s websites, applications, services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customize measure and improve our advertising, based on your ad customization preferences.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our advertising and marketing to you.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may also share your personal information with:
· Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, website operations, and co-branded credit cards).
· Other BathroomEstore users, whether located in your country of residence or outside of your country of residence, as authorized by you or your use of our sites, services, applications or tools. For example, where you are involved in a transaction with another user, the other user may view your email address and request and obtain your contact information and postal address to help complete the transaction;
· Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
· Law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other BathroomEstore user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state or province, provincial postal code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
· Credit bureaus with which we might report information about your account, including information on late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
While we use contractual and other measures to ensure protection of personal information, the laws and regulations relating to privacy and personal information protection in other jurisdictions may not be the same as, or similar to, your local privacy laws. The governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies in these other jurisdictions may be able to request disclosure of personal information through the laws of these countries. In an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or otherwise keep the community free from bad actors.
Information You Share on BathroomEstore.com
Your User ID is displayed throughout BathroomEstore (and so available to the public), and is connected to all of your BathroomEstore activity. Other people can see Feedback, ratings and associated comments. Notices sent to other community members about suspicious activity and policy violations on our sites refer to User IDs and specific items.
If you access our websites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you, such as your User ID, activity or reminders from BathroomEstore, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Using Information from BathroomEstore.com
BathroomEstore enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions and collect payments. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' contact, shipping and financial information to facilitate your transactions and collect payments.
You agree to use user information only for:
· BathroomEstore transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
· using services offered through BathroomEstore (such as escrow, shipping, and fraud complaints), or
· other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
When you access our websites, or use our applications, and/or services and tools, we may place small data files on your computer or other device. We use these data files, commonly known as “Cookies”, to help us identify you as a user, customize our services, content and advertising, to measure promotional effectiveness, and to promote trust and safety.
· We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire
· You are always free to decline Cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of our websites, applications, and/or services and tools. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies
· We encode and protect our Cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them
· You may encounter Cookies from third parties, known as service providers, that we have allowed on our site that assist us with various aspects of our web site operations and services
· You also may encounter Cookies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your BathroomEstore communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. To report BathroomEstore-related spam or spoof emails to BathroomEstore, please forward the email to support@BathroomEstore.com . You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your BathroomEstore password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify BathroomEstore and change your password.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to BathroomEstore. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it.
Closing Your Account; Retention of Personal Information
Upon your request, and subject to the provisions in this section, we will close your account and, as soon as reasonably possible, remove your personal information so that it cannot be viewed by other users. Removal will be based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We may also close or deactivate inactive accounts, or accounts that are used in violation of our User Agreement.
In general, personal information from closed or inactive accounts will be deleted or rendered anonymous as soon as reasonably possibly after the account is closed or deactivated. Under certain circumstances we may retain personal information from closed or inactive accounts for longer. Grounds for doing so would include; prevention of fraud, collection of fees owed, resolution of disputes, to enforce our BathroomEstore User Agreement, or to otherwise take actions permitted by law. Under such circumstances this information will be kept as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, and to comply with any applicable law.
If I buy something from BathroomEstore.com, can I return it?
Yes (with just a few exceptions). We know that sometimes you buy something that doesn’t work out the way you had hoped, and for that reason we did our best to make a return policy that is helpful for you.
• The return time frame begins on the date of we sent an email notification "Order is ready to pickup"
• Make sure to bring along your proof of purchase. Almost anything you buy from BathroomEstore.com can be returned within 30 days.
• 2% per month (24% per annum) service charge on all past due orders over 30 days!
If your questions are not answered online, you may write to us at: 1178 HWY 6 RR2, Hamilton, ON, L8N 2Z7or using the Contact Us form.